Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Zune 80

Got myself a new Zune around Christmas. its been working well so far. I really like it compared to my iPod experience. The new Squircle is kind of sexy. Not to mention the contrast I get with the screen. Its been almost a year since I've been without a music device of any kind and I forgot how much I missed listening to my music. Now that I'm with this device, I can't imagine being anyplace without it. Heard about the XNA games that might be coming to the Zune as well. That sounds like a very good idea but I guess it will have to depend on the pricing structure. Can't they just combine all the variuos market places into one big store.
For now I am just glad to be with my music 24x7. And I can do this without being just another iPod Zombie. Long story short but I am standing on one of the busiest street corners of Manhattan when I notice everyone around me wearing white headphones. It was like being in the midst of an insect hive, where everyone was the same. I want to at least pretend to be different. The idea that maybe I'm not just another face in the crowd, not another tech savvy elite with white headphones defining me.

No comments: