Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dreaming in Numbers

Do you ever have puzzling dreams that you don't want to have. That's what last night was like. I kept dreaming about the number 650 and trying to divide it up into packets with the maximum possible size of a packet not to be greater than 6. I kept waking up and telling myself to stop dreaming about that. I kept telling myself to dream about anything else; planes, cars, green fields, girls. But to no avail. I kept dreaming of this same problem over and over again. I have been told stress triggers such events or inadequacy. Could be. Either way it was interesting, to be in a situation where you couldn't will your way out. Normally I have a lot of control on the direction of my dreams. Still fun is fun, in either shape and size. Now that I think About it dreaming is a completely weird experience. Can't wait for the next one.

No comments: