Friday, April 21, 2006

The Man of Iron


Any Spidey Fans out there, those who are reading JMS current run will be up to date on all that is happening in the Marvel 616. Apparently Civil War is upon us, and I for one am extremely excited. But more on that when the first shot is fired. I follow everything Parker related, and one character has caught my attention; Tony Stark. I have new found respect for the man's shrewd-ness. He has been playing Peter for a fool, and only time will tell what that costs Peter. Not only that but he has been busy else where as well. But without spoiling much for people whole like good stories, you need to check out the current Iron-Man run and the New Avengers: Illuminati, to find out what I am talking about. I really don't know who this new Stark is, but he is one mean dude, and I plan on following him for a while.

No comments: